We know that buying a property can be stressful, especially if you’re not a builder and feel like you’re flying blind. The Asset BPI experience is designed to put you at ease, give you the full picture on the property condition, and prepare you to move forward with confidence.
A property inspection report is only as good as the knowledge and experience behind it.
Meet Martin Slater – Director & Property Inspector
- Martin is a Master Builder and, having built many houses himself, knows how houses should be built and where to look for problems.
- Martin is a qualified Carpenter, meaning that you get his expert knowledge on wooden flooring, stairs, and other wooden components.
- Martin is a fully qualified and licensed Building Inspector.
- Martin is a fully qualified and licensed Pest Inspector.
- Martin is a fully qualified and licensed Pool Safety Inspector.
Martin Knows Brisbane Property
Over the course of 20+ years in the Brisbane building industry, Martin has nearly done it all.
- Unit blocks
- Low Set Properties (DHA)
- Post War
- Single and Double Story Brick
- High Set and Pole Homes
Large Building Projects
- Commercial properties
- School auditoriums
- Brisbane City Council libraries
- Police Stations
- Child Care Centres
- Electrical Sub Stations
- Building Supervisor
- Building Inspector
- Pest Inspector
- Asbestos Auditor and Reporter
- Building Defect Assessor
One inspector – One visit – Everything covered
- Asbestos (optional)
- Pool Safety (optional)
- Meth Screening (optional)
What To Expect
- Plain Language
- Professional Advice
- Report in 24 Hours (* Meth Screening takes +5 business days)
- Customer focus